FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
Chuck Roast - 24 oz. Beef Roasts
- 1 Pre Chuck Roast, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 bag of fresh riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, small dice
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Redmond's Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Preheat a cast iron or non-stick skillet to medium-high heat.
- Stir together maple syrup, pineapple juice, hot water, sesame oil, coconut aminos, salt, and pepper. Toss the beef in the mixture and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Sear the pieces of beef in the preheated skillet until brown on both sides. Set aside. Preserve the marinade.
- Heat coconut oil in the same skillet and saute onions and cauliflower in it until soft and starting to brown, about 7-8 minutes. Set aside.
- Scramble eggs in the same skillet. Set aside when still soft.
- Return 'rice' mixture to the pan. Stir in the rest of the beef marinade and let it cook until warm and the marinade is cooked in.
- Stir in the eggs, beef, and peas. Cook for another 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Top with chopped scallions and enjoy hot!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.