- 1 head cauliflower, washed and dried
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil (or other high heat oil)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pomegranate, 1/2 for the seeds and 1/2 for the juice
- Juice from 1/2 pomegranate
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tsp champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 drop of dijon mustard (1/4 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Let's cook this
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and toss them in a large bowl with oil and salt. Then toss with almond flour and garlic powder. All the oil should be soaked up and in little crumbles on and around the cauliflower.
- Lay al the cauliflower and crumbles into a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for about 15-20 minutes or until the cauliflower is browned/crisped. Oven times vary oven-to-oven just watch for the browning.
- While the cauliflower cooks, make the vinaigrette. Taste
- Whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and adjust salt and vinegar levels to your liking. Set aside for 10 minutes for the flavors to meld.
- Let cauliflower cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Lay cauliflower on serving plate and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and extra rosemary. Lightly drizzle some vinaigrette over the top of the cauliflower.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.