Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough OR Your Favorite Store-Bought Dough
Chocolate Chip Brownie Recipe OR Your Favorite Store-Bought Mix
- 12 tbsp room temperature grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour + 1/2 tsp salt + 1 tsp baking soda mixed together
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- Beat all ingredients together in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer (wet and then dry)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 tbsp melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- Mix together cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. Melt chocolate and butter together. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Mix in eggs, then slowly mix in flour mixture. Set aside.
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- After you're finished cooking your meal, adjust the heat of the grill to medium and close the lid.
- Grease a 9" cast iron skillet and pour your brownie batter in the bottom.
- Place chunks of cookie dough all throughout the brownie batter.
- Place inside the medium heat side of the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes, open the oven. Shake the mixture and move around. Do not let the heat get too high or the brownie will burn before it's cooked throughout.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean from the center of the dessert.
- Remove and top with vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Sarah Russo, @chefsarahrusso