Recent Blog Posts
- Three Fantastic Sauces to Make with Leftover Condiments
- It's Never Been Easier to Find Pre Grass Fed and Finished Beef
- Easy Work Lunches
- Pre's Favorite Recipes
- National Cheeseburger Day
- How to Recycle Pre's Packaging
- Kick it Up a Notch: The Best Meatball Recipes for Your World Cup Party!
- What Does Pre Stand For?
- Steak Temperature Chart
- What are High Heat Cooking Oils?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. What you choose to eat for breakfast determines if you will be ravenous in 30 minutes or if you are able to wait for your mid-morning snack with ease. Try one of these protein packed breakfasts to keep you fueled all day!
In lieu of the new year, some of you may be trying to practice healthier habits, take on the Whole30® (check out our guide!), or put your feet on a treadmill at least three times a week. Eating a breakfast packed with protein will give you the energy you need to conquer your goals. This habit will also help with that 3pm hankering for a chocolate chip cookie from the bakery on the corner or a bag of salty goodness from the sandwich shop.
Take it from Kelly Plowe, M.S., RD of Livestrong who says, "adding extra protein will help keep your appetite in check." So, on that note, check out these 5 protein packed breakfast recipes we promise will keep the ravenous stomach growling at bay until at least noon. Promise.