Recent Blog Posts
- Pre's Favorite Recipes
- National Cheeseburger Day
- How to Recycle Pre's Packaging
- Kick it Up a Notch: The Best Meatball Recipes for Your World Cup Party!
- What Does Pre Stand For?
- Steak Temperature Chart
- What are High Heat Cooking Oils?
- Citrus Helps Iron Absorption
- Celebrating Mother's Day with Wine, Steak, Cheese, and Love
- Grilling Kabobs
Pre’s holiday season is beginning, grilling season. Here are 5 must-know burger techniques for Memorial Day
5 Burger Techniques for Juicy Burgers
The First Burger Technique is: The Perfect Shape
The Second Burger Technique is: When to Salt
The Third Burger Technique is: The Indent Trick
This is an old but trustworthy trick. Use your thumb to make an indent in the center of your burger before cooking. This indent keeps the burger from shrinking while on a hot grill or grill pan. Use this trick to make sure your burger matches your buns!
Watch Chef Sarah Beth use this trick while making her famous Chicago-style Burger.
The Fourth Burger Technique is: How to Stuff a Burger
Sometimes you just need a little extra flavor and juiciness. We recommend stuffing your burger with blue cheese and mixing with BBQ sauce.
- Measure out the burgers and flatten on a cutting board.
- Spoon the blue cheese into the middle and fold in the sides to the center.
- Carefully shape your burger. Grill and then top with some bacon and red onion and add this burger to your “Wow the Guests” Cookout recipe list.
Want to beef up your burger technique even more?
Check out for a few other ways to bring the wow-factor at your next grill out. We swear it is worth it.
The Fifthe Burger Technique is: Elevate Your Burger Toppings
There is nothing like a classic cheeseburger made with a toasted sesame bun, American cheese, sliced red onion, tomatoes and ketchup. We took these classic toppings and gave them a makeover.
Massage your red onion slices with a little lime and salt.
Grill your tomatoes and top with flaky sea salt.
Mix ketchup with Gochujang paste for a Korean kick.
Elevate your burgers with .
More Burger Recipes for your Burger Feasts:
Want to Grill more?