Recent Blog Posts
- Three Fantastic Sauces to Make with Leftover Condiments
- It's Never Been Easier to Find Pre Grass Fed and Finished Beef
- Easy Work Lunches
- Pre's Favorite Recipes
- National Cheeseburger Day
- How to Recycle Pre's Packaging
- Kick it Up a Notch: The Best Meatball Recipes for Your World Cup Party!
- What Does Pre Stand For?
- Steak Temperature Chart
- What are High Heat Cooking Oils?
Do you ever feel like nutrition is confusing? Like you hear one thing one day, and the opposite thing the next? Does it ever make you want to raise the white flag and give it up?
If you’re answer is YES, I totally hear you. Nutrition is confusing, and you often do hear conflicting messages in mainstream media. In fact, that’s why I went to school for nutrition and became a registered dietitian. I was utterly confused about the nutrition information out there and wanted to know the truth!
Nutrition Trick or Truth?
What we know about nutrition science is ever-evolving, but it’s wise to base your dietary decisions in evidence-based guidance and best practices that have been supported by credible research and have stood the test of time. Check out this video to hear the truth about some of the nutrition rumors that are swirling right now.