Pre® Brands #SteakSZN Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Open 6/13/23 - 8/31/2023 to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 upon time of entry. (2) prizes available to be won, consisting of: (2) grand prize winners receiving Pre® Brand products for one (1) year. Full rules: eatpre.com/steaksznrules. Sweeps is not sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by or associated with Instagram.
PRE® BRANDS #STEAKSZN OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. + (D.C.)
The Pre® Brand #SteakSzn Sweepstakes (the “Sweeps”) is described in these Official Rules. The Sweeps begins at 8:00am CT on June 13, 2023, and ends at 5:00pm CT on August 31, 2023. For the purposes of the contest, each “day” begins at 8:00 am CT and ends at 5:00pm CT. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility: The Sweeps is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Pre® Brands and other companies associated with the Sweeps and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion industries (“Sweeps Entities”), as well as the immediate family and household members of each employee are not eligible. The Sweeps is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Pre® Brands (“Sponsor”) located at 651 W. Washington Blvd. Ste 303, Chicago IL 6061
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in The Sweeps constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning The Sweeps is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth within. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify participants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with the Sweeps in any manner.
- Sweeps Period: The Sweeps begins at 8:00am CT on June 13, 2023, and ends on August 31, 2023, at 5:00pm CT (the “Sweeps Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweeps Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweeps.
- Method of Entry: There are two (2) methods of entry for the Sweeps. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. (1) TO ENTER ONLINE using a computer or wireless device complete the following steps: (a) Follow Pre® Brands on Instagram, (b) Comment on Pre® Brand’s pinned “SteakSZN” post, and (c) Tag two friends in the comment; OR (2) TO ENTER BY U.S. MAIL, hand-print your complete name, age, mailing address (including ZIP Code), phone, and email address (optional) on a plain piece of white paper and mail it in a hand addressed #10 standard letter envelope with first class postage affixed, to: SteakSZN Sweepstakes, Pre® Brands located at 651 W. Washington Blvd. Ste 303, Chicago, IL 60611. Upon receipt of your mail-in entry, you will be automatically entered in the Sweeps. Mail-in entries must be post-marked by August 15, 2023, and must be received by August 31, 2023 to be included in the Sweeps drawing.
- Limit: There is a limit of one entry per person for the Sweeps Period. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Online entrants must have a valid email address and it is the entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic or by any other automatic or mechanical means are void.
- Important Notice: If you enter online you may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your mobile or internet carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
- The Sweeps is not sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by or associated with Instagram. Sweeps will be promoted on Pre® social media channels, including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Winner Selection: On or around September 7, 2023, Sponsor will randomly draw two (2) potential winning entries from among all eligible entries using a third-party website. Only completed entries will be eligible to win.
- Winner Notification: Potential winners will be contacted on or around September 12, 2023, by Instagram Direct Message (DM) or by telephone (“Win Notification”). Once notified, the potential winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time the Direct Message, or phone call, was made to verbally accept the prize by replying to the Direct Message or returning the phone call. The potential winner will not be declared a winner until the potential winner provides a completed W9, a valid mailing address (P.O. boxes are not permitted), and a preferred week of delivery (within a six-week time period from the initial Win Notification) within seven (7) days of the date of the Win Notification. Potential winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and/or a Prize Acceptance Agreement. If a potential winner cannot be contacted after a reasonable number of attempts; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to provide the required information and/or return the required documents within the specified time period; if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable; a potential winner decide to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever, or if potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The prize(s) available to be won are listed below.
- Assortment of Pre® Brands products for one (1) year including:
- 6 Pre® Brands Steaks per month
- 4 Pre® Brands Ground Beef per month
- Delivery method and timing to be arranged with sponsor and winner
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value for any and all prizes. No other substitutions or cash equivalents allowed. The Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of the Prize. It is the winners’ responsibility to notify Pre® brand if mailing addresses change after acceptance.
- Right to Void/Suspend/Modify: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Sweeps, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation if, in Sponsor's sole discretion, any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Sweeps, or any part thereof, is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweeps, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) terminate the Sweeps, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Sweeps, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Sweeps, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment in accordance with the winner selection criteria discussed above. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweeps, the Sweeps Website, violates the Official Rules, or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Limitation of Liability and Release: By participating in the Sweeps each entrant agrees that the Sponsor and Sweeps Entities have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for, any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property resulting from the Sweeps including the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize, or the merchandise for which it is redeemed (if applicable). Further, by participating in this search entrants agree that Sponsor and Sweeps Entities have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property resulting from: A) Entry or participation in the Sweeps or B) Any claims based on personality or rights, defamation or merchandise delivery. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore such exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Sweeps Entities, Sponsor and any of Sponsor's other suppliers or contractors, shall not be responsible for: (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information that is caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweeps, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the search; (b) lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, service provider, online systems, telephone networks or telephone lines, or any other connections; (c) the theft, destruction, loss or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (d) any problems with, or malfunctions or failures of, telephone networks or lines, computers or computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (e) garbled transmissions or miscommunications; (f) failure of any messages to be received by Sponsor for any reason, including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof or technical incompatibility; (g) printing, distribution, programming or production errors, and any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise; or (h) technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
By accepting a prize, winner agrees to Sponsor's use of his/her name, city/province/territory of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor and its respective successors, assigns and licensees may conduct relating to the Sweeps in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, and hereby releases Sponsor and Sweeps Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
OPT-OUT: If you entered the Sweeps and no longer wish to participate, you can “opt out” by sending an email to the following address with the word REMOVE in the subject line: email@example.com OR you can send your name, address, and email address with the word REMOVE handwritten on a 3×5 card to Sponsor at the following address: SteakSZN Sweepstakes, Pre® Brands 651 W. Washington Blvd. Ste 303, Chicago, IL 60611.
- General Conditions: All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned and no correspondence will be made with or entered into except with selected entrant(s). By participating in the Sweeps, each entrant agrees that the Sweeps Entities have not made, with respect to each of their own products/services provided as a prize or part thereof (if applicable), any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. Mass entries, automated entries, entries submitted by third parties, and any entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sweeps is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate or necessary to comply with applicable law. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner may be required to promptly return to Sponsor his/her prize, or the cash value thereof. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SEARCH OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SEARCH IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Waiver: By participating in the Sweeps, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Illinois, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Illinois State law, without reference to Illinois choice of law rules, governs the Search and all aspects related there to.
- List of Winners: For the names of the Winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to SteakSZN Sweepstakes, Pre® Brands located at 651 W. Washington Blvd. Ste 303, Chicago IL 60611. Mailed requests for Winner identities must be received no later than three (3) months after the applicable drawing.