Wine Marinated Ribeye
- 2 PRE Ribeye Steaks
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos or tamari
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup Cabernet (Ste Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet recommended)
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup coconut or brown sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Whisk together all ingredients, except steaks. Pour mixture into a large Ziploc bag.
- Add steaks to the bag and move them around to coat evenly with the marinade. Place in the refrigerator to marinade for 4-6 hours.
- Remove steaks from bag and allow to come back to room temperature so the meat cooks evenly.
- Pat dry with paper towels to absorb the excess marinade. Preheat a cast iron skillet to medium-high heat and coat with olive oil. Add steaks and cook to desired doneness.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables and a glass of Indian Wells Cabernet. Enjoy!