FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb. PRE ground beef
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 bag Mexican blend shredded cheese
- taco seasoning
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 2 tbsp. skim milk
- 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno (sliced)
- 1 radish (sliced)
- Place tortilla chips on non-stick sheet and sprinkle bag of Mexican blend shredded cheese over chips. Bake in oven at 350F for 10 minutes.
- While chips are baking, combine ground beef with salt, pepper, and taco seasoning in a pan. Cook until browned.
- Top chips with cooked ground beef, nacho cheese, avocado crema, jalapeños, and radishes.
- To make homemade avocado crema, blend 1/2 avocado with 1/4 cup sour cream (or greek yogurt). Add two tablespoons of milk and a dash of lime juice to blend easier.
recommended: pre 92% lean ground beef