- 1 Vanilla Pound Cake, sliced in 2" cubes
- 8 Apricots, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 6-8 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup apricot jam, thinned with 2 tbsp water
- When you're done cooking your food, bring your grill's heat to medium.
- Thread cake and apricots on the skewers.
- Mix the butter and maple syrup together. Brush the apricots and cake with the mixture.
- Place onto medium heat grill for about 2 minutes on each side. Use a metal spatula to move if the cake sticks.
- Serve on whipped cream with drizzles of apricot jam.