45 min serves 1-2
Who doesn’t want tacos for breakfast (and lunch and dinner…)? These amaze with robust ribeye steak and your favorite toppings.
- 1 Pre Ribeye steak
- 4 eggs
- 1 small bundle of cilantro (minced)
- 1 serrano pepper (minced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion (sliced thinly)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- black pepper (freshly ground)
- unsalted butter
- 4 corn tortillas
- Season steak on both sides with salt & pepper, then pan sear to desired doneness. After steak has rested for about 5 minutes, cut into cubes.
- Melt dab of butter in pan, and fry eggs to preferred style. Remove from heat when done.
- Combine cilantro, serrano, garlic, lime juice, and olive oil in bowl to make chimichurri sauce.
- Toast each tortilla over an open flame on stove for 3-5 seconds on each side.
- Top each tortilla with steak, eggs, chimichurri sauce and any other toppings of your choice.