FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
95% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 PRE 95% lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. and 1 tsp. olive oil, separated
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 28oz. jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 4-6 basil leaves, thinly sliced for garnish
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a large skillet over medium
- Add the ground beef and stir until fully cooked and there's no pink. Drain and set aside.
- Heat another tsp. of oil in the pan. Add the garlic and saute for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Return beef to the pan and add pasta sauce.
- Season with the salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Reserve about 1/4 cup of pasta liquid
- Drain the rest of pasta and toss with sauce and reserved liquid*
- Serve topped with parmesan and basil garnish.
*liquid helps sauce, meat, and noodles come together
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.