California Requirements. If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your information. To learn more about your rights under the CCPA, visit our CCPA Privacy Notice at this link.
Pre Brands LLC
308 W. Erie Street, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60654
Or by email at: email@example.com
Please see the section below captioned "How You May Opt Out of Our Information Uses" regarding your right to ask us not to use your information for certain purposes.
Information We Collect and How We Use It. The information we collect generally falls into two categories: (1) personal information you provide voluntarily; and (2) tracking information we collect automatically as you navigate through the Website. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, or enter a contest, we imply that you consent to our collecting such information and using it for those specific reasons only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to decline to disclose such information.
- Personal Information. When you make a purchase, take a survey, enter a contest, request other information, products, or services, or otherwise communicate with us through the Website, we may ask for your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, credit card information, or other personal information. We use this information to complete the transaction you are requesting, customize your online experience, provide you with personalized email and direct mail messages, and help us improve the Website.
Shopify. Our online store is hosted on Shopify Inc. (www.shopify.com). Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete a purchase on our Website, Shopify will store your credit card data. This data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of firms such as VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more information, please read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Shopify’s Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Below is a list of cookies that are used by Shopify. They are listed to allow you to determine whether you may want to refuse to accept these cookies.
- _session_id: unique token; sessional; allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
• _shopify_visit: no data held; persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit; used by our Website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
• _shopify_uniq: no data held; expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day; counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
• _cart: unique token; persistent for 2 weeks; stores information about the contents of your cart.
• _secure_session_id: unique token; sessional.
• _storefront_digest: unique token; indefinite; if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
How Your Information Will Be Used. We will use the information we collect from and about you for various purposes, including to respond to your requests, provide you with our product and service offerings, improve our Website, customize your experience on our Website, notify you about any changes to our Website, such as new products or services, and monitor postings on any bulletin board or chat areas we may make available. Our primary goal is to provide you with a customized experience and to make our products, programs, and services more useful to you. Further, we may use the information we collect from you, or permit selected third parties to use such information, so that you can be provided with information about goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods to which you consented at the time your information was collected. If you do not want us to use your data for any of these purposes, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent when you provide your details to us on the Website. Finally, as indicated below, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
How Your Information Will Be Shared. We value your privacy and will not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with third parties under limited circumstances.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate and maintain our Website or deliver our products and services. Except as provided above, any third-party service provider with whom we share your information will be contractually restricted from using or disclosing your personal information for any purpose other than as necessary to provide the services for which the information was disclosed.
- For Legal Purposes. We will release information when we believe we are legally required to do so, such as in response to a court order or subpoena. We may also be required to release information if we are purchasing or selling a business, although in such cases your information may be covered by a non-disclosure agreement. Finally, we may release information in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Aggregate Information. We may disclose to third parties non-personally-identifiable aggregate statistics, such as overall patterns or demographic reports, regarding user behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of, our Website and marketing materials. Aggregate disclosures will not describe or identify any individual user.
How You May Opt Out of Our Information Uses. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us in the future, you may opt out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or “opt out” link included in a marketing email or by contacting us at the postal or email address at the beginning of this Policy, in the Section captioned "Contact Us." We will make reasonable efforts to honor your request promptly.
You cannot opt out of our use of your information for legal purposes or to complete a transaction or respond to a request that you have initiated.
Updating or Correcting Your Information. We do not provide Website visitors with access to information that we have collected about them. If you would like to receive a copy of the information we have about you, please send a request to us using the postal or email address shown above in the Section captioned "Contact Us." If the information is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know and we will use reasonable efforts to update or correct it promptly.
Security. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect. We maintain a secure process to collect, transmit, and store your personal information. When you provide credit card information online, we use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect it. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, so we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this Policy. In particular, the transmission of electronic data via the Internet is not completely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of such data sent to us electronically, and transmission of such data is therefore at your own risk.
We urge you to keep your online password in a safe place and not to disclose it to anyone. Also remember to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This ensures that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place, such as a library or Internet cafe. You agree to notify Pre Brands immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Pre Brands will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
Minors. This Website is not directed to children under the age of majority in your state or province and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the majority on our Website. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of 18 on our Website, we will delete the information from our records. By using this Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.