1 92% Pre Lean Ground Beef 1/2 small onion, or shallot 2 tbsp parsley 1 tsp garlic powder 1 egg, whisked 1/2 cup almond flour 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp high heat oil
1 - 10 oz package frozen pineapple
3 pitted dates, soaked in warm water for 10 min
2 cups tomato puree
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup tomato paste
2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
2 tsp fish sauce
1.5 tsp liquid smoke
1 tsp salt
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp mustard powder
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp ground ginger
1. Mix all the meatballs ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
2. Using oiled hands, form 10-12 meatballs and set aside.
3. Place the meatballs into the base of your Air Fryer. If you have a mini, do this in a few batches. Turn the temp of your air fryer to 400F. Make sure your meatballs aren’t touching so that air can get all the way around them.
4. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until there is nice browned exterior. Repeat until all the meatballs are cooked.
5. In a blender, blend all the sauce ingredients (only 1/2 of the pineapple) together until smooth. Add a bit more water if it’s too thick or will not blend.
6. Place the sauce in a pot and let it simmer with the other half of the pineapple chunks.
7. Place the meatballs into the pot, give it a good stir.
10. Simmer until the sauce has thickened. Remove and serve with toothpicks and pineapple chunk. Can store for up to 4 days.
Get delicious offers, events, recipes and more in your inbox.
See what people are saying
"Real talk...since my cancer was environmental and not hereditary I am super conscious of what goes into my body, especially protein. Post chemo left my body super low in iron so steak remains in my diet. I found Pre a few months ago and it’s the only meat I buy. Grass-fed, no added hormones and most importantly affordable. Eat better for your body people!"
"Your steaks, especially the sirloin, ribeye, and filet mignon are absolutely delicious. Wasn’t sure how these cuts would taste grilled but they taste just as good if not better than cuts I’ve had a top notch steakhouses."
"When our son was diagnosed with a rare medical disorder, it meant that we would have to change our diet as a family. Because his metabolism doesn’t function like a typical person’s, we have to be very careful about what we feed him. One of the changes we made was to use more grass-fed and finished beef in our cooking. We decided to give Pre a try, and we are so happy with the quality and taste of the meat. Buying from Pre gives us peace of mind and we feel confident knowing that we are using a product in the top of its class."
"This beef is AMAZING! I'm from Wisconsin so a huge steak lover. This is some of the best beef, I've experienced and I've had beef around the world. It's a must try, and you'll understand what I mean."