Thai Peanut Steak with Cauliflower Rice and Carrot Noodles
- 1 Pre Brands New York Strip Steak, removed from fridge 10 min before cooking
- ½ tsp kosher sea salt
- 1 tsp high heat oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bag Mann’s Cauliflower “Rice” Blend
- 1 carrot, ribboned into noodles with a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas
- ½ cup goldenberries, halved
- 1 tbsp. nut butter (almond or peanut or sunflower for not nuts)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp. sriracha, or other garlic chili paste
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp, salt
- ¼ c. sesame oil
- ½ c. soy sauce, tamari, or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Preheat large skillet to medium-high. Salt and oil both sides of steak.
- Place into hot pan, cook for about 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Turn only once.
- While steak is cooking, make sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Set aside.
- In another bowl, toss together carrot noodles, snow peas, and golden berries.
- Remove steak when finished and let rest for about 7 minutes. Make stir-fry while steak rests.
- In same pan as steak, add 1 more tsp of sesame oil. Sauté onion until soft about -3 minutes. Then add cauliflower rice. Cook until all steam is gone and it starts to stick to bottom of pan and get toasty.
- Move rice to side of pan and add carrots, peas, and golden berries. Cook for another minute.
- Mix rice, onion, and vegetables, and peanut sauce together. Cook until well coated and carrots just begin to soften.
- Using tongs, move stir fried vegetables to a serving plate.
- Cut steak against-the-grain and serve with extra lime wedges.