Sweet Potato Toast Burger with Fried Duck Eggs
- 2 PRE 1/3lb. burger patties
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 leaves sage
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 head radicchio
- 3 duck eggs
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. dill (minced)
- Slice sweet potatoes vertically into ¼ inch thick pieces (like toast). Soak in a bowl of water while prepping remainder of meal.
- Mince garlic and sage then add to a large bowl with beef, salt & pepper. Mix.
- Coat patties with avocado oil and set aside.
- Cut radicchio into three slices and separate 3-4 leaf bunches. Coat in avocado oil and salt. Set aside.
- To prep the dill aioli, mix mayo, mustard, and dill in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Turn grill on high and heat to 450F.
- Drain sweet potato, pat dry, and coat in avocado oil. Place sweet potato slices on grill. Grill for two minutes on each side then remove from grill.
- Place burger patties on grill and close lid. Grill on each side until desired doneness.
- Arrange radicchio on grill to char. Use tongs to flip leaves. Once edges are toasted, take off grill and set aside.
- Heat cast iron skillet on grill. Pour avocado oil in skillet and heat. Crack eggs into skillet and sprinkle with salt. Cook until white are solid and edges are crisp.
- Arrange two to three slices of sweet potato on each plate. Place burger patty on top of sweet potato slices, and top with charred radicchio, a dollop of dill aioli, and egg.
recommended: PRE 1/3lb. burger patties
Colombian Stewed Beef with Hogoa and Crispy Corn Arepas
Beef, Kale, Pesto Skillet with Cheese Tortellini
Beef and Cabbage Stuffed Peppers with Horseradish Cream Sauce
Spring Vegetable and Beef Frittata with Salad Greens
Shiitake Beef Ramen in the Instant Pot