Sweet Potato Toast Burger with Fried Duck Eggs
- 2 PRE 1/3lb. burger patties
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 leaves sage
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 head radicchio
- 3 duck eggs
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. dill (minced)
- Slice sweet potatoes vertically into ¼ inch thick pieces (like toast). Soak in a bowl of water while prepping remainder of meal.
- Mince garlic and sage then add to a large bowl with beef, salt & pepper. Mix.
- Coat patties with avocado oil and set aside.
- Cut radicchio into three slices and separate 3-4 leaf bunches. Coat in avocado oil and salt. Set aside.
- To prep the dill aioli, mix mayo, mustard, and dill in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Turn grill on high and heat to 450F.
- Drain sweet potato, pat dry, and coat in avocado oil. Place sweet potato slices on grill. Grill for two minutes on each side then remove from grill.
- Place burger patties on grill and close lid. Grill on each side until desired doneness.
- Arrange radicchio on grill to char. Use tongs to flip leaves. Once edges are toasted, take off grill and set aside.
- Heat cast iron skillet on grill. Pour avocado oil in skillet and heat. Crack eggs into skillet and sprinkle with salt. Cook until white are solid and edges are crisp.
- Arrange two to three slices of sweet potato on each plate. Place burger patty on top of sweet potato slices, and top with charred radicchio, a dollop of dill aioli, and egg.
recommended: PRE 1/3lb. burger patties