- 1 Pre Brands 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. + 1 tsp. high heat oil (grapeseed, avocado, or coconut) divided
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
- Break the ground beef into the skillet by tearing it away from the block with your fingers. Break it up with a spatula and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Move the beef around the skillet until no pink remains.
- Remove beef from skillet but leave the fat. Add 1 tsp. high heat oil.
- Sauté onions and peppers until soft and starting to brown about 7-8 minutes. Stirring every so often. Season with a pinch of salt and a pinch of the chopped cilantro.
- While cooking, mash avocado, lime juice, a pinch of salt, and remaining cilantro together.
- Add beef back into skillet stir until fully combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- In the same skillet on high heat, add the other tsp. of oil. Crack all 3 eggs into the skillet. Careful not to break the yolks. Once the whites have set. Cover the skillet and turn to low. Leave for 3-4 minutes or until the yolks are covered in white and circumference of the eggs are crisp.
- Serve beef mixture on a plate with mashed avocado and a fried egg on top. Enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Sarah Russo, @chefsarahrusso