- Make the beef ahead of time for faster meal preparation. Or make it in the Instant Pot to be finished in under an hour. You can make the slaw and buns while you wait.
- Make the slaw by blending all the ingredients besides the mix in an immersion blender until fully combined. Season with salt. Need a bit more flavor? Add some more vinegar.
- Toss the slaw mix with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- On a griddle or skillet, toast the buns cut side down for 4-5 minutes until they have some color. Spread with 1/2 tbsp butter for each set of buns.
- Build the sandwiches: toasted bun, 1 tbsp mayo, 1 cup beef, 1/4 cup slaw, bun. Enjoy!
Entertaining? Make a buffet with the crockpot and let your guests build their own. Add special toppings like pickled jalepeños or crispy onions. These are also great as mini sandwiches.