- 1 lb tri-colored carrots, washed and peeled.
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
Let's cook this
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F.
- Cut carrots into quarters, lengthwise.
- Toss carrots in a large baking sheet with oil, salt, and vinegar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a crisp brown color appears. Ovens differ in power, so be sure to keep an eye out!
- In a blender, combine all the sauce ingredients. Blend until smooth. If it's too thick loosen with tiny amounts of water.
- Serve carrots on top of a bit of sauce. Drizzle more sauce on the top and then sprinkle the crushed peanuts for the finishing touch. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.