PRE 92% Ground – Maple Breakfast Sausage
- 1 PRE 92% Ground Beef
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh sage, minced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tbsp. real maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Roll beef into ping pong sized balls. Press down to flatten into patties.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Alternatively, cook on hot cast iron pan for 2 minutes on each side. Let rest on a paper towel.