FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
Chuck Roast - 24 oz. Beef Roasts
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 Pre Chuck Roast patted dry
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 5 tablespoons high heat oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF, convection if possible. Slice the chuck against the grain into thin slivers. Then toss the strips with starch.
- Spread the green beans out on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 3 tablespoons melted oil. Sprinkle with pepper. Roast the green beans for 5 minutes.
- Move the green beans to the sides of the pan, and spread the chuck roast slivers across the center in a single layer. Drizzle the steak with 2 tablespoons oil and roast in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and chili flakes together.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven. Pour the sauce over the top of the steak. Roast again for 7 minutes. Then toss the beef and beans together and sprinkle with chopped scallions.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.