- 1 95% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, spiralized
- 2 pieces sugar-free bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp sage, minced
- 1 -8oz can of tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salt, garlic powder, and olive oil. Mix with your hands until fully combined.
- Make 1 tsp sized balls with your fingers. Coat your fingers with a little bit of oil for easy rolling. Place minis on the baking sheet until beef is all gone.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, or until fully cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté bacon until the fat has rendered. Then add sage and sauté until fragrant.
- Add spiralized carrots and stir until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and mini meatballs. Bring the whole thing to a simmer.
- Cook for another 3 minutes until reduced slightly.
- Serve alone or with a bit of parmesan. Enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Sarah Russo, @chefsarahrusso