*This recipe requires making another recipe*
- 1 Sesame Korean Beef Recipe (just the beef part. not the cauliflower)
- 10 med-large heirloom carrots, cut into even 4" pieces slightly thicken than julienne
- 3 tbsp. cassava flour
- 1 tbsp. high heat oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- chili garlic sauce
- sesame seeds
- scallions, sliced on the bias
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees. Toss your carrots with garlic, salt, and oil. Dust the carrots with flour and toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and spread out carrots in a single layer.
- Bake for about 10 minutes on each side. Or until starting to brown.
- Place carrot fries in a bowl and top with Sesame Korean Beef and your favorite toppings.