1. Mix all the meatball ingredients together in a large bowl with your hands. Form 12 balls. If it gets too sticky, oil your hands a bit.
2. Heat 2 tbsp coconut oil on the Sauté setting of your Instant Pot or pressure cooker. Place all the meatballs in the pot. Leave for a minute on each side until all sides are browned. Remove to a plate and cover with foil.
3. In the same pan, add three tbsp coconut oil and sauté onions and 2 tbsp dill until soft.
4. Add the cassava flour and whisk constantly to form a roux.
5. Slowly pour in the broth and cream, whisking constantly. Add the dijon, maple, soy sauce, spices and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep stirring, then leave it to thicken slightly.
6. Add meatballs back to the pot. Add potatoes in the Instant Pot with salt and 2 tbsp dill.
7. Set pot to ‘Meat’ or ‘Manual’ for 7 minutes on high pressure. Let pressure release naturally.
8. Open pot and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Get delicious offers, events, recipes and more in your inbox.
See what people are saying
"Real talk...since my cancer was environmental and not hereditary I am super conscious of what goes into my body, especially protein. Post chemo left my body super low in iron so steak remains in my diet. I found Pre a few months ago and it’s the only meat I buy. Grass-fed, no added hormones and most importantly affordable. Eat better for your body people!"
"Your steaks, especially the sirloin, ribeye, and filet mignon are absolutely delicious. Wasn’t sure how these cuts would taste grilled but they taste just as good if not better than cuts I’ve had a top notch steakhouses."
"When our son was diagnosed with a rare medical disorder, it meant that we would have to change our diet as a family. Because his metabolism doesn’t function like a typical person’s, we have to be very careful about what we feed him. One of the changes we made was to use more grass-fed and finished beef in our cooking. We decided to give Pre a try, and we are so happy with the quality and taste of the meat. Buying from Pre gives us peace of mind and we feel confident knowing that we are using a product in the top of its class."
"This beef is AMAZING! I'm from Wisconsin so a huge steak lover. This is some of the best beef, I've experienced and I've had beef around the world. It's a must try, and you'll understand what I mean."
Want 10% OFF on your first order?
Join our mailing list for exclusive perks, recipes, life hacks, events and more!