FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
Chuck Roast - 24 oz. Beef Roasts
- 1 Pre Chuck Roast, salted on all sides
- 1 10 oz. bottle of favorite BBQ Sauce. We love Tessemae's since it's sugar-free.
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- In the base of you instant pot, pour the content of your BBQ sauce.
- Place chuck and onions in barbecue sauce and toss to coat.
- Lock the lid into place and set the valve to 'Sealing'. Hit Manual on your pot and make sure you're on 'High Pressure'. Use the '+' and '-' buttons to set to 45 minutes.
- When the pot reaches pressure, it will start to count down from 45 minutes. When 45 minutes is finished. Let the pot naturally release for at least 10 minutes before you switch the valve to 'venting'. The pot should read L0:10. Do not place your hand above the valve since it will blow hot steam out the top.
- When the pot has stopped hissing, you can unlock the lid and open away from your body.
- Remove the chuck and shred with forks, place back into the sauce and give it a stir. To reduce the sauce further, set the pot to 'Saute' and let simmer for about 20 minutes. This step isn't necessary if you like the consistency after cooking.
- Use this beef for sandwiches, salads, bowls, and more!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.