- Any vegetables you have on hand
- High Heat Oil
- Toss all veggies with a little bit of oil and salt before laying on a hot grill.
- Lay them on the grill in a single in layer to get grill marks. As soon as they appear, to flip on the opposite side.
- Likely the vegetables will not be fully cooked when grill marks appear. Transfer to a cool spot on the grill or to a foil tray or veggie tray and cover grill to let them finish cooking through.
- Remove and keep covered with foil. This keeps them warm but also intensifies the smoky flavor.