FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Pre Brands 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce + 1/2 cup bbq sauce separated
- 3 cups grilled veggies or leftover veggies (I use up whatever I have in my fridge.)
- 1 ball (1lb) of pizza dough (make your own or pick up from the grocery store)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbles blue cheese
- Preheat your grill to 500 degrees. Put a large oven-safe skillet on the grill while it preheats.
- Roll out the pizza dough on an oiled surface. Roll it out until at least 12" in diameter.
- Oil grill grates with tongs and paper towel.
- Start to brown ground beef in preheated skillet.
- Using a pizza peel or your hands, pick up the dough and spread onto the grill. Do not worry if it's not a perfect circle. Be careful of the grates.
- Pour 1/2 cup of bbq sauce on the meat and stir.
- Close the oven lid and let the dough and beef finish cooking.
- In 5-6 minutes, check the dough, when it starts to bubble. Flip to the other side.
- While dough is still on the grill, brush with 1/2 cup bbq sauce, bbq beef, blue cheese, veggies, and then lastly cheddar cheese. Close and let melt for 5-6 minutes.
- Slide off the grill onto a cutting board. Slice and enjoy!