Green Goddess Filet and Farro Salad
- 1 Pre Filet Mignon
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil (or other high heat oil)
- 1/2 tsp salt for steak
- 1 cup cooked farro
- 1 cup watercress greens
- 1 cup frisee greens
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 pint shitake mushrooms, thinly sliced and tossed with a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp high heat oil
- Goddess Dressing
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cilantro leaves and stems, chopped
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- Pinch of cayenne
- Preheat oven to 450. Pull steak from fridge and remove from packaging. Pat dry. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the mushrooms in a single layer. Bake for 10-12 minutes until crisp. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Salt and oil both sides of steak. Place into hot pan.
- Cook steak for about 3 minutes per side or until internal temp reaches 105-115 F. Set aside and rest for 5-6 minutes.
- Make dressing: Pulse all the ingredients in a food processor until mostly smooth.
- Toss the farro and frisee with 1/4 cup of dressing. Place into bottom of two bowls.
- Top with radish, bell pepper, avocado, watercress, and crispy mushrooms. Drizzle with extra dressing.
- Slice filet mignon very thin. Divide and place 1/2 of steak on each salad. Enjoy!