Green Chili Pepper & Beef Stew
- 1 PRE Chuck Roast
- 2 cups green chili peppers (sliced)
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp. cassava flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 cups beef stock
- Heat a 3-4 quart stock pot on medium heat. Peel and dice your onion, garlic and peppers. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pot once heated.
- Add in the chopped vegetables and the bay leaf. Stir often until tender, about 8 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut chuck roast into ½ inch pieces. Add to a bowl and toss with flour. Once the onion and pepper mix is tender, add beef into the pot.
- Add in all the seasoning (salt, pepper and cumin). Stir well until the beef is lightly browned. Dice sweet potato into ¼ inch cubes and add to the pot.
- Add in all of the broth. Stir and cover. Bring to a rapid boil and stir well. Remove lid and let simmer for 20 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender.
Colombian Stewed Beef with Hogoa and Crispy Corn Arepas
Beef, Kale, Pesto Skillet with Cheese Tortellini
Beef and Cabbage Stuffed Peppers with Horseradish Cream Sauce
Spring Vegetable and Beef Frittata with Salad Greens
Shiitake Beef Ramen in the Instant Pot