- 2 Pre Brands 85% Lean Patties OR Make Your Own Chuck Burgers
- 1 tsp salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 tbsp high heat oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 4 oz can hatch green chiles
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 sesame seeds buns
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees. Heat one zone to high heat and one zone to medium heat. Place two mini cast iron or oven-safe skillets in the medium heat zone.
- Salt and oil both sides of patties, then place on high heat zone of the grill. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Grease skillets and crack an egg in each center of the skillets. Remove when whites are fully cooked.
- Place buttered sesame buns face down in low heat zone. and Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble burgers: bun, sliced avocado, burger, egg, chiles, lime juice, bun. Enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Sarah Russo, @chefsarahrusso