Green Chile and Fried Egg Burger
COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
- 2 Pre Brands 85% Lean Patties OR Make Your Own Chuck Burgers
- 1 tsp salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 tbsp high heat oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 4 oz can hatch green chiles
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 sesame seeds buns
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
1. Preheat grill to 500 degrees. Heat one zone to high heat and one zone to medium heat. Place two mini cast iron or oven-safe skillets in the medium heat zone.
2. Salt and oil both sides of patties, then place on high heat zone of grill. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
7. Grease skillets and crack an egg in each center of the skillets. Remove when whites are fully cooked.
8. Place buttered sesame buns face down in low heat zone. and Cook for 1-2 minutes.
9. Assemble burgers: bun, sliced avocado, burger, egg, chiles, lime juice, bun. Enjoy!