Burger with a fried egg? Yes, please! Skip the bun to be compliant for most lifestyles.
Cook time: 20min. total
PREP: 5min. | ACTIVE: 15min.
1. Preheat grill to 500 degrees. Heat one zone to high heat and one zone to medium heat. Place two mini cast iron or oven-safe skillets in the medium heat zone.
2. Salt and oil both sides of patties, then place on high heat zone of grill. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
7. Grease skillets and crack an egg in each center of the skillets. Remove when whites are fully cooked.
8. Place buttered sesame buns face down in low heat zone. and Cook for 1-2 minutes.
9. Assemble burgers: bun, sliced avocado, burger, egg, chiles, lime juice, bun. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.