- 6-8 medium-sized turnips, cut into 2" chunks
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1.5 cups stock or bone broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- *1 tsp of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar (for a zing!)
Let's cook this
- Preheat your oven to 450 F.
- Lay all your turnips in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toss with salt and oil.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the turnips are crisp and easily pierced with a fork.
- Put all turnips into a blender with broth or stock, garlic powder, and apple cider vinegar!
- Blend until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt/pepper. Enjoy with crudité, on toast, or as a dip for meat.