FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
Filet Mignon - 5 oz. Beef Steaks
- 1 92% Lean Pre Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 tsp. fine sea salt
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bunch ramps (or spring onion), chopped
- 1/4 c. pine nuts
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup favorite hummus
- optional: pita bread, naan, or veggie chips
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high. Break the ground beef directly into the skillet. Sauté for 5-6 minutes while breaking up the beef with wooden spoon.
- When there is almost no-pink left, season with salt, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, and white pepper.
- Create an empty center in middle of beef and cook pine nuts until fragrant and slightly browned.
- Remove from skillet. In same oil, sauté ramps until soft and caramelized.
- In a large shallow bowl, pile hummus high in center. Surround with seasoned beef and ramps.
- Squeeze lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with pita or veggie chips. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.