FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1lb. Pre Brands 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp dill relish
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- pinch black pepper
- 2-3 pieces curly green leaf lettuce
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Take a small piece and grill it in a skillet. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Once you like it, form 2 tbsp balls with the ground beef and place on a large parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned on the outside.
- Serve on a piece of torn lettuce with mustard, cherry tomato, and together with a toothpick.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.