FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
85% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb. PRE 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon epazote
- 1 cup Oaxaca cheese shreds
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- 3/4 cup garlic adobo aioli (mix 1/2 cup garlic mayo + 1/2 can chipotle in adobo sauce)
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix all the burger ingredients together until well combined.
- Form into 2-3 patties. Season with a pinch of salt. Indent the middle of each patty with your thumb.
- Place patties onto hot grill, indent side down, for 3 minutes. Flip and let sear for another 3 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Within the last minute of cooking, place 1/4 cup Oaxaca cheese shreds onto each patty. Close grill hood to let the cheese melt.
- Remove patties and serve on toasted brioche buns. Top with avocado, tomatillo salsa, and aioli.