Chimichurri Ribeye Steak
- 2 Pre Brands Ribeye Steaks
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil (or other high heat oil)
- 1 tsp kosher sea salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Chimichurri Sauce:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Remove your steaks from the fridge 10 minutes before cooking. Preheat the grill in two zones: 1 high heat and 1 medium/low heat.
- While preheating, make the chimichurri sauce. Pulse all the ingredients together in a large food processor until smooth with some chunks in it, like a thick salsa.
- Salt and oil your steaks on both sides, then slide them on to the high heat side of the grill. Cook for 3 minutes on each side to give the steak some color.
- Move to the low heat side of the grill to finish cooking. About 2 minutes.
- When instant-read thermometer reads about 110. Remove from grill and loosely tent with foil for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain and top with chunky chimichurri. Enjoy!