- 1 lb. Pre 95% Lean Ground Beef
- 12 oz. frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne (omit if you don't like spice)
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp. diced onion
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, crumble and cook the ground beef.
- Stir in riced cauliflower, diced onion, and seasoning. Cook, stirring until cauliflower is heated through.
- Remove from heat and top with kale, tomatoes, black beans, and cheese.
- Transfer to oven and broil on high for 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish with avocado, salsa, and cilantro.
Recipe by Chef Sarah Russo, @chefsarahrusso