- 2 cups beef broth or drippings from your last Chuck Roast
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup cold water + 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Let's cook this
- Bring beef broth to boil in a small saucepan. Stir in seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Separately, whisk together the cornstarch and water until dissolved. Pour into boiling broth. Reduce heat and stir until thick. It should happen in a matter of a few seconds.
- Whisk in the salt and pepper. Taste and adjust with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Enjoy with mashed potatoes or over a delicious cut of turkey.