- 2 bunches carrots, washed and peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil, or other high heat oil
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/2 cup torn mint, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup balsamic dressing
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss carrots with salt and oil on the parchment. Lay in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes tossing/turning 1/2 way through.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together balsamic, dijon, and honey. Bring to a boil and reduce to low. Let simmer until reduced by half. Taste and adjust with salt.
- Place roasted carrots on a platter. Drizzle with balsamic. Top with mint and toasted hazelnuts. Enjoy!