Balsamic Caprese Steak Bites
- 1 PRE Sirloin, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 12 mini mozzarella balls
- 12 small basil leaves
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 toothpicks
- Preheat cast iron skillet to medium high.
- Pat steak dry. Season with salt and oil.
- Sear sirloin in pan for 4 minutes on each side for medium rare. Rest for 5 minutes.
- In small sauce pan, reduce balsamic by half. Stir in the honey until fully combined. Remove from heat.
- Cut steak into 12 half-inch cubes. Let marinate in balsamic while you assemble the other toothpicks.
- Assemble: mozzarella, basil, tomato, marinated steak. Drizzle skewers with some of the balsamic dressing. Enjoy!
Colombian Stewed Beef with Hogoa and Crispy Corn Arepas
Beef, Kale, Pesto Skillet with Cheese Tortellini
Beef and Cabbage Stuffed Peppers with Horseradish Cream Sauce
Spring Vegetable and Beef Frittata with Salad Greens
Shiitake Beef Ramen in the Instant Pot