Recent Blog Posts
- Cooking delicious meals at home during grilling season on Coast Live
- Grilled to perfection! How to make the best steaks possible this summer
- Grilling Tips for Summer
- Food Network Star Helps Up Your Summer Grilling Game!
- Chef Martita Jara-Ferrer Shares Easy Summer Grilling Tips
- PRE ‘BEEFS UP’ SUMMER GRILLING AND KICKS OFF #STEAKSZN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF GRASS-FED, GRASS-FINISHED STEAKS, BURGERS AND OTHER LEAN BEEF PROTEINS
- How to elevate your food and fun this grilling season
- Summer Grilling with Martita Jara-Ferrer
- How to Build the Ultimate, Better-for-You Barbecue While Still Enjoying!
- Tips to have a great grilling season
For Lenny Lebovich, it all started with a steak. Not just any steak. It was that first bite that sparked the idea. With that steak, Lebovich, a former investment banker and securities analyst who helped expand Chicago’s oldest meat company and subsequently launched Sommers Organic, what is said to be the first USDA organic-certified beef brand, “realized that the fresh food industry can operate in the same way other consumer product companies do, led by consumer data, insights and trends. Within the beef industry, this has been nothing short of a revolution,” he adds.