Recent Blog Posts
- Cooking delicious meals at home during grilling season on Coast Live
- Grilled to perfection! How to make the best steaks possible this summer
- Grilling Tips for Summer
- Food Network Star Helps Up Your Summer Grilling Game!
- Chef Martita Jara-Ferrer Shares Easy Summer Grilling Tips
- PRE ‘BEEFS UP’ SUMMER GRILLING AND KICKS OFF #STEAKSZN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF GRASS-FED, GRASS-FINISHED STEAKS, BURGERS AND OTHER LEAN BEEF PROTEINS
- How to elevate your food and fun this grilling season
- Summer Grilling with Martita Jara-Ferrer
- How to Build the Ultimate, Better-for-You Barbecue While Still Enjoying!
- Tips to have a great grilling season
Chicago, Ill. – October 1, 2020 – Pre® Brands, a leading provider and marketer of 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, and the leading brand of steak in the Grass Fed and Organic Beef category, today announced that Paula DeMuria, former Chief Sales Officer with Indigo Wild has joined Pre as Sr. Director of Sales and Customer Development. She brings deep experience in consumer-packaged food sales leadership across all channels.
“Pre is on the forefront of the long-term consumer shift to cleaner, better for you beef,” states DeMuria. “Pre growth in the last year is nearly 3 times faster than other claims-based beef at retail and 4 times faster at e-commerce/ultra-fast retailers and I’m excited to be a part Pre’s nationwide expansion.”
DeMuria has spent her career aggressively growing sales across an array of businesses including Wrigley and Haagen-Dazs as well as smaller, premium deli with Fiorucci Foods and most recently premium natural health and beauty care line, Indigo Wild.
"Paula has a clearly demonstrated an ability to grow distribution and grow businesses’ said Kevin Ponticelli, Pre Brands CEO. “We welcome her thought leadership, her cross-channel expertise, and her commitment to results as we further expand Pre Brands distribution in 2021 and beyond.”
About Pre® Brands
Pre® Brands is a leading provider and marketer of 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, and the leading brand of steak in the Grass Fed and Organic Beef category. Pre offers great-tasting, high-quality beef and lamb with absolute transparency from pasture to package to plate. Farmed in the lush pastures of Australia and New Zealand, Pre meat is 100% grass-fed and grass finished in accordance with the strictest standards in the world, and is produced without added antibiotics, hormones and without GMO’s. For more information, visit www.eatpre.com or follow @eatpre on Facebook and Instagram.