Recent Blog Posts
- Cooking delicious meals at home during grilling season on Coast Live
- Grilled to perfection! How to make the best steaks possible this summer
- Grilling Tips for Summer
- Food Network Star Helps Up Your Summer Grilling Game!
- Chef Martita Jara-Ferrer Shares Easy Summer Grilling Tips
- PRE ‘BEEFS UP’ SUMMER GRILLING AND KICKS OFF #STEAKSZN WITH A CHANCE TO WIN A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF GRASS-FED, GRASS-FINISHED STEAKS, BURGERS AND OTHER LEAN BEEF PROTEINS
- How to elevate your food and fun this grilling season
- Summer Grilling with Martita Jara-Ferrer
- How to Build the Ultimate, Better-for-You Barbecue While Still Enjoying!
- Tips to have a great grilling season
At last, the Cook of the Week Challenge elimination rounds are wrapped. And we know the four home cooks that will face off in front of a live audience on Nov. 11, vying for the title Cook of the Year: Lulu Chapa, Lisa Eberhahn, Leslie Meredith and Ann Wayne.
The fourth round was one for the books as cooks were required to use Oktoberfest Beer courtesy of Binny's Beverage Depot; chuck roast from Pre Meats; Nutty Infusions Salted Caramel Cashew Butter from NOW Foods; and cauliflower courtesy of the Northern Illinois Food Bank to create a dish for the panel of guest judges. Each cook had four days to craft a recipe using these ingredients.