Recent Blog Posts
- Three Fantastic Sauces to Make with Leftover Condiments
- It's Never Been Easier to Find Pre Grass Fed and Finished Beef
- Easy Work Lunches
- Pre's Favorite Recipes
- National Cheeseburger Day
- How to Recycle Pre's Packaging
- Kick it Up a Notch: The Best Meatball Recipes for Your World Cup Party!
- What Does Pre Stand For?
- Steak Temperature Chart
- What are High Heat Cooking Oils?
How to Season a Cast Iron Skillet
Scrub it with kosher salt
Remove the salt
Heat your cast iron and add high-heat oil (you can use coconut oil which will leave your kitchen smelling amazing)
Wait until the cast iron skillet starts to smoke and then remove it from the heat
Wait for the cast iron to cool down and then you’re done, it’s seasoned and cleaned!