Recent Blog Posts
- Three Fantastic Sauces to Make with Leftover Condiments
- It's Never Been Easier to Find Pre Grass Fed and Finished Beef
- Easy Work Lunches
- Pre's Favorite Recipes
- National Cheeseburger Day
- How to Recycle Pre's Packaging
- Kick it Up a Notch: The Best Meatball Recipes for Your World Cup Party!
- What Does Pre Stand For?
- Steak Temperature Chart
- What are High Heat Cooking Oils?
Life is easier and tastier with our "Build a Keto Bowl" guide, here's why:
We made this reference because sometimes it's more fun to make meals "wheel of fortune" style. We've created a section for each layer of the bowl. You can easily choose each ingredient quickly and make an amazing keto bowl. There are plenty of possibilities using this quick guide. You definately won't get bored and you won't have to second guess any keto ingredients.
- Print it out and hang it on the fridge
- Customize more by writing your favorite brands next to each item or specific carb counts
- Use it as a shopping list
- Check off your favorite ingredients
Pick one ingredient in each section to complete your bowl:
- 1 Cup of Base: Watercress, Romaine Lettuce, Kale, Green Cabbage, Spinach, or Broccoli
- Choose 1/2-1 Cup of Protein: Pork, Shrimp, Bison, Beef, Turkey, Chicken, Salmon or Egg
- Add 2-4 Tablespoons: Avocado, Coconut, Parmesean Cheese, Olives, Blue Cheese, Extra Virgin Oil, Pecans, Full Fat Sour Cream, Shredded Cheese, Infused Oils, or Sunflower Seeds
- Add 2-4 Tablespoons of Add Ins: Bone Broth, Capers, Mustard, Sauerkraut, Herbs, Mint, Sriracha Sauce, Vinegar, Lemon, Lime, Apple Cider, Balsamic, Pickled Ginger, or Coconut Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Second Layer: Radish, Taro, Swiss Chard, Asparagus, Turnip, Olives, Eggs, Bacon, or Avocado
- 1 Cup of Veggies: Asparagus, Broccoli, Bok Choy, Green Cabbage, Eggplant, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Celery, Green Beans, Mushrooms, Arugula, Spinach, Bamboo, Bean Sprouts, Brussels Sprouts, Zucchini