COVID-19 Prevention Measures at Pre Brands
While the COVID-19 crisis is evolving every day, our commitments remain the same: to provide you, our customers, with the highest-quality 100% Grass Fed and Finished Beef safely, while also protecting the well-being of our employees and partners. Our employees who can work from home, are doing so.
At our production facility, we’ve been enhancing our already-stringent product safety practices and we’ve chosen to go beyond the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control on safe distancing by also:
- Running daily deep cleaning/sanitation protocols at the start of every shift across production and warehouse
- Implementing required cleaning procedures throughout every shift, including full workstation wipedowns
- Providing sanitary gloves and hand sanitizer to every employee to use throughout their shift
- Masks are available to all employees and mandatory for all roles requiring less than 6 feet of social distancing
- Utilizing hospital-grade thermometers for employees to check their temperatures each time they enter the building
We continue to be optimistic that the measures in place will continue to allow us the opportunity to safely provide our customers with Pre® products.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us, or visit our FAQ page. We are here to help! In addition, if you'd like to stay up to date with all Pre brands news, please sign up for our newsletter here.
Thank you for putting your trust in Pre.
- The Pre Brands Team