We curated this box for the master of all things charcoal, propane and green-egg shaped. You live for firing up the flame, so we’ll set you up with our most grill-friendly steaks and perfectly bun-sized burger patties – and insider tips that’ll make your patio the place to be.
- 8 Ribeye Steaks (10 oz.)
- 4 New York Strip Steaks (10 oz.)
- 4 85% Lean Burger Patties (1/3 lb.)
- 38 servings - $6.05/serving
Ingredients: Just one. Grass fed and grass finished beef.
- Ships Frozen with dry ice & cooler, and vacuum-sealed for freshness.
- Sourced from Australia and New Zealand.
- Learn more about our 15 points of quality curation here.
Taste it: Robust flavor, with lots of marbling and a smooth texture.
Cook it: Top with a bold sauce like chimichurri or a burgundy reduction.
NEW YORK STRIP
Taste it: A thick fat cap tops big, beefy flavor and a nice chew.
Cook it: Grills up nicely with a wet herb rub, like this one.
85% LEAN BURGER PATTIES
Taste it: The burger is all about the first bite. Not too fine, not too dry, just beefy, burger ecstasy.
Cook it: Salt liberally on both sides for a nice patty crust. Remember to oil both sides or oil your grilling grates so not a single bit of burger gets left behind.