FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
Filet Mignon - 5 oz. Beef Steaks
- 1 PRE Filet Mignon Steak, very cold
- 1 teaspoon brined capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 large egg yolks, separated
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup spring microgreens
- 2 tbsp. red radishes, thinly sliced
- Using a sharp knife, chop filet into a very small dice. Cover and refrigerate while preparing the rest of ingredients.
- In a glass bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over diced filet and stir with rubber spatula. Line a small cup with plastic wrap and spoon mixture inside. Invert onto a plate.
- Drizzle with remaining egg yolk, avocado mash, spring micro-greens, and radish. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.