FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
Filet Mignon - 5 oz. Beef Steaks
- 2 - Pre Filet Mignon steaks, cut into 1/4" strips
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 160 F.
- Mix all ingredients besides the steak strips into a small bowl.
- Toss steak in sauce. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On top of the paper, set a grilling or cooling rack.
- Lay sliced beef onto the rack. Bake for 2.5 hours, flip, bake another 2.5 hours. If your oven has a fan, use it the whole time.
- Remove from oven and lay onto the counter to cool completely before storing in a food storage container or a resealable plastic bag. Enjoy!