Pan Seared Filet Mignon with Garlic and Herb Butter
- 4 PRE Filet Mignon steaks
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ stick butter
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. fresh tarragon (chopped)
- ½ tbsp. garlic (minced)
- Melt ½ stick of butter in microwaveable dish. Stir in herbs and garlic. Freeze for ten minutes.
- Season steak on both sides with salt and pepper. Add olive oil and butter to cast iron skillet and place on high heat, allowing skillet to become scorching hot.
- Sear steak on each side until desired doneness. Remove steak from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place a spoon of herb butter on top of each steak.
Colombian Stewed Beef with Hogoa and Crispy Corn Arepas
Beef, Kale, Pesto Skillet with Cheese Tortellini
Beef and Cabbage Stuffed Peppers with Horseradish Cream Sauce
Spring Vegetable and Beef Frittata with Salad Greens
Shiitake Beef Ramen in the Instant Pot