FOR THIS RECIPE WE USED:
92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb PRE 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup bread crumbs (or almond meal)
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or pineapple juice)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the loaf.
- Pack into the loaf pan until flat.
- Bake for 45 minutes and drain any excess fat on the top.
- Combine all topping ingredients in small bowl. Spread on top of the loaf. Bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve hot.
Get the kids involved in every step of this no-knife recipe. From cracking eggs to mixing ingredients, this recipe was made for families with children of all ages.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.